Best Secrets Honeymoon Resort
Couples should consider Secrets Resorts if they haven't already for their all inclusive honeymoon package. Here are just a few of the reasons.
- Luxury rated
- Beachfront locations
- Concierge or preferred club service and amenities are available in the upgraded room categories
- Really nice rooms, almost all are all junior suites or roomier
- Swim up suites, suites with outdoor soaking tubs, suites with outdoor jacuzzis and now thanks to Secrets Playa Mujeres, even suites with private pools
- Quality of the food and drink experience
- 24 hour rooms service, rooms have a secret box
- Reservations not required for evening dining
- No wristbands ever
That's a really brief explanation or the highlights, now let's find the best Secrets honeymoon Resort for you.
Secrets Resorts - Best Beach:
- Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, sits one of the best beaches in the world
- Secrets Akumal, great for snorkelers
- Secrets The Vine, in the middle of the famous Cancun strip beach
- Secrets Cap Cana, Punta Cana's best beach, wade out at least 100 yards
They are all beachfront, but these are the best beaches in my opinion.
Best Secrets Honeymoon Resort Suites:
Almost every category at Secrets is a junior suite or better, so even the very least expensive room is nice. Each and every Secrets Resort has suites that are perfect for honeymoons. All the Secrets Resorts have swim up suites except Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Secrets the Vine.
Secrets Playa Mujeres, Preferred Club Maste Suite Ocean Front Private Pool
Secrets Cap Cana, Preferred Club Bungalow Terrace Ocean Front Swim Up
If you can afford the extra cost, we always recommend upgrading to the "Preferred Club", so you can get the extra service you deserve on your special occasion.
Preferred Club Rooms come with:
- Personalized Check In and Check Out
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred club rooms and suites in premium locations
- Concierge services
- Daily continental breakfast in the Preferred lounge
- Afternoon hot & cold hors d'oeuvres in the Preferred lounge
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors in the Preferred lounge
- Upgraded mini bar furnishings
- Upgraded bath amenities
Secrets Akumal, Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim Out Ocean Front
Secrets Resorts - Best for Explorers
To me all of the Secrets Resorts are in locations, that i have to get out and explore, but I guess if we had to choose just a few:
- Secrets Papagayo, what better place to explore than Costa Rica? find beach, mountains, volcanoes, white water, zipling, hot springs, rainforest......
- Secrets Vallarta Bay, with the charming town of Puerto Vallarta minutes away and the Sierra Madre mountains right behind you, enjoy
- Secrets Akumal, closest in the Cancun and Riviera Maya to Chichen Itza, Tulum and Coba
Secrets Resorts - Best Price:
First, I always have to remind you that best price and best value are not the same. If you never splurge on another trip, the honeymoon is time to just do it. Don't go crazy and overspend, but remember that you always remember how good the honeymoon was long after you remember what it cost. Our rates always come with airport/resort round trip transfers included also.
Prices are for 5 nights and 6 days, Monday to Saturday. This is total cost including transfers from August 6 to August 11, 2018. Just add flights and this is your total all inclusive honeymoon package cost.
- Secrets Aura Cozumel starts at $756 per person
- Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun starts at $790 per person
Now you know where to find the 2 most affordable Secrets all inclusive honeymoon packages.
- Secrets Huatulco starts at $925 per person
- Secrets Vallarta Bay starts at $947 per person
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos starts at $979 per person
- Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica starts at $984 per person
- Secrets Silversands starts at $1008 per person
- Secrets Royal Beach starts at $1018 per person
- Secrets Cap Cana starts at $1058 per person
- Secrets Playa Mujeres starts at $1087 per person
- Secrets the Vine starts at $1227 per person
- Secrets St James starts at $1282 per person
- Secrets Maroma Beach starts at $1353 per person
- Secrets Wild Orchid starts at $1357 per person
- Secrets Akumal starts at $1377 per person
Secrets Resorts will give you an amazing week and 6 of the resorts are under $1000 per person. That's an all inclusive honeymoon package deal for a resort we know that you will love!
They also have great honeymoon and wedding packages from free to $3,599. I hope this blog article will help you find the best Secrets honeymoon resort for you!